Hi, my name is Taya Tousley and I ride for TAIR Cycles and Team GBX in Golden CO. I'm 10 years old and have been racing mountain bikes or doing triathlon or running events for the past 4 years. I love to ride with my friends and my dad. I like climbing and love the descents. I ride a TAIR Ripper GX.
Fun Facts about Taya:
- Favorite Hype Song: "Might not like me" by Brynn Elliott
- Hidden Talent: I make "Amazing" chocolate chip cookies
- Favorite Pre-race food: A banana and grape gatorade
- Favorite Riding Memory: Riding with coach Michelle and accidentally took a jump I didn't see coming and totally endoed and flipped my bike. Coach freaked out but I jumped up and screamed, "That was Epic!"
- Favorite Race Memory: Finishing on the podium at the last race of the Rattler Series last season.
- Favorite Riding Catch Phrase: Shreddy Shreddy Gnar Gnar
- Favorite place to ride: Akimas way in Winter Park CO.
My name is Siri Krum. I'm 10 years old and ride for TAIR Cycles and Team GBX. I fell in love with mountain biking at an early age and was even trying to ride my 20" bike at Green Mountain when I was 5. I love racing and have been competing in running, mountain biking, swimming, triathlon or skiing for over 5 years. When I am not mountain biking I enjoy rock climbing, running, and swimming in the summer and skiing the pow in the winter. The more time outside the better; especially with friends.
Fun Facts about Siri:
- Favorite Song: Jerry Was a Race Car Driver by Primus
- Hidden Talent: I've been playing violin since 1st grade
- Favorite Pre-race food: Banana and peanut butter on toast
- Favorite Riding Memory: First time summiting Green Mountain
- Favorite Race Memory: Getting 1st Place at the 1st Rattler Series race
- Favorite Riding Catch Phrase: Pain Don't Hurt
My name is ZJ Chenault, I am 12 years old and I hail from Denver, Co. I am a proud ambassador for Tair cycles, having been riding a Tair mountain bike for over three years. I currently race for boulder Junior Cycling and love competitive cross-country mountain bike racing. My Tair is so lightweight and has powerd me to a lot of podium finishes over the years. When I'm not training, my favorite place to ride is Crestedbutte, Co. But, when I'm not on my Tair mountain bike, I am probably racing cyclocross, shredding in big mountain comps in the winter, or playing basketball.Some of my accomplishments from 2022 include, third place Colorado state MTB championships, 1st place leadville Silver Rush 15, 18 under, 6th place XC MTB Natinals 11-12div, and 3rd place Fandango XC MTB race.