Hi, my name is Taya Tousley and I ride for TAIR Cycles and Team GBX in Golden CO. I'm 10 years old and have been racing mountain bikes or doing triathlon or running events for the past 4 years. I love to ride with my friends and my dad. I like climbing and love the descents. I ride a TAIR Ripper GX.
Fun Facts about Taya:
- Favorite Hype Song: "Might not like me" by Brynn Elliott
- Hidden Talent: I make "Amazing" chocolate chip cookies
- Favorite Pre-race food: A banana and grape gatorade
- Favorite Riding Memory: Riding with coach Michelle and accidentally took a jump I didn't see coming and totally endoed and flipped my bike. Coach freaked out but I jumped up and screamed, "That was Epic!"
- Favorite Race Memory: Finishing on the podium at the last race of the Rattler Series last season.
- Favorite Riding Catch Phrase: Shreddy Shreddy Gnar Gnar
- Favorite place to ride: Akimas way in Winter Park CO.
My name is Siri Krum. I'm 10 years old and ride for TAIR Cycles and Team GBX. I fell in love with mountain biking at an early age and was even trying to ride my 20" bike at Green Mountain when I was 5. I love racing and have been competing in running, mountain biking, swimming, triathlon or skiing for over 5 years. When I am not mountain biking I enjoy rock climbing, running, and swimming in the summer and skiing the pow in the winter. The more time outside the better; especially with friends.
Fun Facts about Siri:
- Favorite Song: Jerry Was a Race Car Driver by Primus
- Hidden Talent: I've been playing violin since 1st grade
- Favorite Pre-race food: Banana and peanut butter on toast
- Favorite Riding Memory: First time summiting Green Mountain
- Favorite Race Memory: Getting 1st Place at the 1st Rattler Series race
- Favorite Riding Catch Phrase: Pain Don't Hurt
HI, I AM LUKAS YOUNG (IG: @SICKBEAR8). I’M A PROUD RIDER AND AMBASSADOR FOR TAIRCYCLES. COLORADO SPRINGS IS HOME, I’M 10 YEARS OLD, AND I HAVE BEEN RIDING BIKES SINCE I WAS 2.5 YEARS OLD. I HIT MY FIST JUMPS WHEN I WAS 3 YEARS OLD AT A CAMPSITE IN DURANGO, CO AND NEVER STOPPED FINDING AIR SINCE THEN. MY MTB RACE AND PODIUM EXPERIENCES STARTED IN GERMANY WHEN I WAS 6 YEARS OLD. FLOWY SINGLETRACK WITH BIG AIR AND RACING CROSS COUNTRY ARE MY FAVORITE. MY FAVORITE RIDERS ARE MATHIEU VAN DER POEL AND FABIO WIBMER. I LIKE MATHIEU BECAUSE HE CAN RIDE EVERY CYCLING DISCIPLINE VERY WELL. I LIKE FABIO BECAUSE HE CAN SPEAK GERMAN AND HAS CURLY WILD BLOND HAIR JUST LIKE ME. I PLAN ON RACING IN AS MANY MTB RACES THIS YEAR AS I CAN AND HAVE MY EYES SET ON ANOTHER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. MY TAIR MTB IS AWESOME BECAUSE IT IS SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT AND FAST AND HAS COMPONENTS LIKE MY PAPA’S BIKE. WHEN I CAN’T RIDE IN THE WINTER, YOU WILL PROBABLY FIND ME SKIING IN THE TERRAIN PARK AT VAIL OR BRECK. OTHER SPORTS THAT KEEP ME BUSY ARE SOCCER, TENNIS, AND IN-LINE SKATING.
FUN FACTS ABOUT LUCAS:
- FAVORITE HYPE SONG: "PNEUMA” BY TOOL
- HIDDEN TALENT: I LIKE BAKING AND COOKING.
- FAVORITE PRE- RACE FOOD: I DON’T REALLY HAVE A PRE RACE SNACK BUT I ALWAYS EAT HEALTHY TO KEEP MY BODY STRONG.
- FAVORITE RIDING MEMORY: SLICK ROCK, MOAB WITH MY MAMA AND PAPA. AMAZING! BUT WE THOUGHT WE WOULDN’T FINISH THE RIDE BEFORE SUNSET. LUCKILY, I RIDE SUPER FAST AND WE MADE IT JUST IN TIME AT DUSK.
- FAVORITE RACE MEMORY: THE CX STATE CHAMPIONSHIP RACE, WHICH I WON 1ST PLACE.
- FAVORITE RIDING CATCH PHRASE: YO, LET’S GO! SEND IT!
- FAVORITE PLACE TO RIDE: UTE VALLEY PARK COLORADO SPRINGS