Hi, my name is Taya Tousley and I ride for TAIR Cycles and Team GBX in Golden CO. I'm 10 years old and have been racing mountain bikes or doing triathlon or running events for the past 4 years. I love to ride with my friends and my dad. I like climbing and love the descents. I ride a TAIR Ripper GX.
Fun Facts about Taya:
- Favorite Hype Song: "Might not like me" by Brynn Elliott
- Hidden Talent: I make "Amazing" chocolate chip cookies
- Favorite Pre-race food: A banana and grape gatorade
- Favorite Riding Memory: Riding with coach Michelle and accidentally took a jump I didn't see coming and totally endoed and flipped my bike. Coach freaked out but I jumped up and screamed, "That was Epic!"
- Favorite Race Memory: Finishing on the podium at the last race of the Rattler Series last season.
- Favorite Riding Catch Phrase: Shreddy Shreddy Gnar Gnar
- Favorite place to ride: Akimas way in Winter Park CO.
My name is Siri Krum. I'm 10 years old and ride for TAIR Cycles and Team GBX. I fell in love with mountain biking at an early age and was even trying to ride my 20" bike at Green Mountain when I was 5. I love racing and have been competing in running, mountain biking, swimming, triathlon or skiing for over 5 years. When I am not mountain biking I enjoy rock climbing, running, and swimming in the summer and skiing the pow in the winter. The more time outside the better; especially with friends.
Fun Facts about Siri:
- Favorite Song: Jerry Was a Race Car Driver by Primus
- Hidden Talent: I've been playing violin since 1st grade
- Favorite Pre-race food: Banana and peanut butter on toast
- Favorite Riding Memory: First time summiting Green Mountain
- Favorite Race Memory: Getting 1st Place at the 1st Rattler Series race
- Favorite Riding Catch Phrase: Pain Don't Hurt
Hi, I am Lukas Young (IG: @sickbear8). I’m a proud rider and ambassador for TAIRcycles. Colorado Springs is home, I’m 10 years old, and I have been riding bikes since I was 2.5 years old. I hit my fist jumps when I was 3 years old at a campsite in Durango, CO and never stopped finding air since then. My MTB race and podium experiences started in Germany when I was 6 years old. Flowy singletrack with big air and racing cross country are my favorite. My favorite riders are Mathieu Van der Poel and Fabio Wibmer. I like Mathieu because he can ride every cycling discipline very well. I like Fabio because he can speak German and has curly wild blond hair just like me. I plan on racing in as many MTB races this year as I can and have my eyes set on another State Championship. My Tair MTB is awesome because it is super lightweight and fast and has components like my Papa’s bike. When I can’t ride in the winter, you will probably find me skiing in the terrain park at Vail or Breck. Other sports that keep me busy are soccer, tennis, and in-line skating.
Fun Facts about Lucas:
- Favorite Hype Song: "Pneuma” by Tool
- Hidden Talent: I like baking and cooking.
- Favorite Pre- race food: I don’t really have a pre race snack but I always eat healthy to keep my body strong.
- Favorite Riding Memory: Slick Rock, Moab with my Mama and Papa. Amazing! BUT we thought we wouldn’t finish the ride before sunset. Luckily, I ride super fast and we made it just in time at dusk.
- Favorite Race Memory: The CX state championship race, which I won 1st place.
- Favorite Riding Catch Phrase: Yo, let’s go! SEND IT!
- Favorite place to ride: Ute Valley Park Colorado Springs